Tuesday, December 2, 2008

LOTD: Kelly Ripa


Hmm..looks like there aren't that many deals going around today. All the retailers must of had a huge Cyber Monday and need to chill out for a little bit before they run anymore promos. Nevertheless, there's always LOTD for you to read. :)

Today goes to adorable Kelly Ripa. Can you believe she's 38? THIRTY-EIGHT, with THREE kids. Ridiculous! I hope I look as good as her when I'm hitting my 40s.

She looks extra fabulous in this knee length green dress accessorized by black shoes, belt and coat. The green definitely pops against the dark black and the shiny belt gives it an extra omph and shimmer. ;) I tend to very rarely wear green, especially this pale. I'm always skeptical of how it looks on me, but Miss Thang here works it.

Check out SaleStash.com to find your perfect shade of green dresses on sale.

Posted by email from SaleStash.com Blog (posterous)

No comments: