Friday, November 28, 2008

More Black Friday


The biggest shopping day started today and continues tomorrow with many stores already open at the stroke of midnight. I'm not sure if I want to deal with the madness. I live in the city so Union Square would be my stop and ugh, I just know it'd be crazy down there. I just don't have the patience anymore. :X I tend to wait until Monday for Cyber Monday for the ease of quick shopping. :)

Anyways, here are some more Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals from Banana Republic Factory Store, The Limited, Gap, Victoria's Secret, H&M and Old Navy.

Details:
Banana Republic Factory Store - 50% off the entire store
The Limited - see image
Gap - buy one sweater, get the second one 50% off, online only (more info)
Victoria's Secret - free tote with any $60 purchase (more info)
H&M - 10% off your $60 purchase (more info)
Old Navy - see image (more info)

Good luck! :)

Brought to you by SaleStash.com

See and download the full gallery on posterous

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from SaleStash.com Blog (posterous)

No comments: