Sunday, November 30, 2008

BlueFly's Deal-a-Day: Extra 20% Off


BlueFly's deal today is extra 20% off cashmere! Cashmere always reminds me of that one Seinfeld episode:

Lady: When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town and he was wearing the softest most beautiful sweater. I said to him, "what do you call this most beautiful fabric?", and he said "they call it cashmere". I repeated the words "cashmere, cashmere". I asked if I could have it, and he said "No. Get away from me." Then he started walk away. But I grabbed onto his leg screaming for him to give me the sweater and he dragged me through the street. And then he kicked at me with the other foot and threw some change at me. Oh, but I didn't want the change Georgie. I wanted the cashmere.

Cashmere....wrap yourself in a cozy cashmere sweater or scarf. :)

Check out SaleStash.com to find your cashmereeeee or other 6k BlueFly items on sale.


Brought to you by SaleStash.com

Posted by email from SaleStash.com Blog (posterous)

No comments: