Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Saks: Marc Jacob's Spring Collection Pre-Order


Loved Marc Jacob's Spring collection? You can pre-order now at Saks and your lovely MJ will come in April.

The pre-order collection includes dresses and tops. I absolutely love LOVE the first dress. The colors are bold and the fit looks great. I want! Now if only I had an extra $850 to spend...

The ruffle pleat dress is also adorable. The back is gorgeous! Don't know where exactly I'd wear that, but if I had that kind of money to spend, I'd definitely find time to wear it. ;)

The next gallery includes some of my other bold favorite pieces from his Spring show.

Click here to shop the pre-order collection. Their product page is quite impressive, might I add. Roll over and you'll get an alternate image. There are also videos playing within the frame on the bottom items. Neat!

If you don't have that type of money hanging around, check out SaleStash.com for over 350 Marc Jacobs items on sale .

See and download the full gallery on posterous

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from SaleStash.com Blog

No comments: